Login

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:19 pm

Post subject: Hola,Hello!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:56 pm 

Hola,soy Nuria.
Espero disfrutar entrando en este nuevo foro.
Disculpad mi ingles,ya que hace tiempo que no lo practico.

Hello,I´am Nuria.
I hope to enjoy in the new forum.
Sorry my bad english.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Hola,Hello!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:56 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Nuria,

You and all members, welcome to this forum.
We hope you all will contribute and make this an active forum with lots of information, stories and pictures.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm 

Hola, Nuria! perdoname para mi espaniol pero no he usado en muchos anos y entonces fue a escuela. Quero saber de donde es? Sus parablas por el ano nueve son muy interesante a yo. Es un mal tiempo alli? Espero que no. Me gusto mucho a leer sus" posts" en englais y espaniol. Si puede, responde en Englais por favor. Quanto me gusto a conocerle! Gracias.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:43 am 

omotn61 wrote:
Hola, Nuria! perdoname para mi espaniol pero no he usado en muchos anos y entonces fue a escuela. Quero saber de donde es? Sus parablas por el ano nueve son muy interesante a yo. Es un mal tiempo alli? Espero que no. Me gusto mucho a leer sus" posts" en englais y espaniol. Si puede, responde en Englais por favor. Quanto me gusto a conocerle! Gracias.
s

Hola,soy de Barcelona(España) Tengo 53 años,estoy casada y tengo una hija de 22 años estudiante de medicina,y yo trabajo en la Administración.
El año 2013 sera un año lleno de dificulades y problemas para España,ya que estamos sufriendo una gravisima crisis economica,con muchisima gente sin trabajo(aprox 6.000.000 millones de parados),recortes en la sanidad pública,escuelas,etc)

Hello,I live in Barcelona,Spain.I am married,and a daughter 22 years old medical student.I work in Administration.I am 53 years old.
this year(2013) will be complicated in Spain,because of de serious economic crisis.They are a lot of people jobless(6.000.000) and lose their home because they can not pay to the bank.The state has no money for public hospitals,schools,etc,.etc They are.A lot of problems in Spain

And you? where are you from? y Usted,de donde es?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:02 pm 

Me llamo Ollie. Es pequeno para Olivia. Soy de Tennessee, en Los estados Unidos. Tengo 51 anos y trabajo a un factoria de medicines. Soy un oficeria de seguredad. Espero que mis palabras son corecto porque no he usado los en mas de 30 anos. No tengo ninos y no he me consado a nadie. Espero que su nacion ha un mejor ano. Lo siento mucho suyos problemas. A tiempos, no sabemos que bueno tenemos antes de hemos oido los problemas de otros. Hasta un otra dia. Adios.

My Name is Ollie. It is short for Olivia. I live in Tennessee in the USA. I am 51 and work at a medicine factory. I am a security Officer. I hope My words are correct because I have not used them in more than 30 years. I have no Kids and I have never married.I hope your nation has a better year. I am sorry for your Problems. Sometimes we don't know how good we have it until we hear the problems of others. Until another day, Adios.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:41 pm 

Thanks for your words,Olivia,
The economic crisis we are living now in Spain(also anothers countrys in Europe:Portugal,Greece,)reminds crisis 1928 in USA.
Also in Spain they are banks whith problems and people who have lost savings.
In my family whe are working and studying,but I know a lot of familys whith problems.
But,life goes on,thanks for your words,Ollie,and also wish you a good year and we can enjoy the photos of this forum.
(Sorry my english)

Gracias por tus palabras,Olivia.
Esta crisis economica que vivimos en España(tambien en otros paises de Europa,Portugal y Grecia principalmente) se parece a la crisis del 1928 de USA
En España hay bancos con problemas y hay mucha gente que ha perdido sus ahorros.
En mi familia todos seguimos trabajando y estudiando,pero alrededor nuestro hay gente con problemas economicos.
Pero la vida sigue,y gracias por tus palabras,Olivia,y te deseo un buen año y que todos podamos disfrutar de este foro.
Disculpa mi ingles.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:18 pm 

Nuria, I do not want to cause you sadness but it is the same here in this very rich country. Everywhere there are only the very rich and the very poor. We may seem to have much more than you brcause of television and all the false stories you hear but many of us here in EEUU have very little money and live only day by day on what we get paid each week. Some do not have money for medicines that they must have to live and doctor visits put them in much debt. Many of our banks and businesses have closed their doors and when big storms come and destroy homes and property, the insurance companies do not pay enough to replace them. All the government talks about is taxes, taxes, taxes. People steal and kill everyday for fun or for profit. Once this place was the World's paradise but now we have become corrupt and dirty like any other place. Do not get my meaning wrong. I still love my country and know that in many ways, we have it very good here. We are big, we have many things that others do not, but the cliff that you stand on is not much bigger or different than the one we do and so many stand behind us to push us off. The thing I wish is that when you think of these things, be glad that you and yours are still living and still studying and know that in many ways you are luckier than others who do not even have food on their table. That is what I must tell myself each day so that I may be happy to lay down and sleep. It is the way of this world to make you sad, but if your daily needs are met, you will live until you are called by God, and that is something to be happy for. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 am 

everywhere there are problems,but my country(Spain) is a disorganized and very corrupt country whith a lot of problems.
Thank you very much for your words,Ollie
Is important to be happy whith our family and friends.

En todos los lugares hay problemas,pero mi pais es desorganizdo y corrupto,con muchos problemas.

Muy agradecida por tus palabras,Olivia,
Es importante ser feliz con nuestra familia y amigos.